Wednesday 9 November 2011

Waiting On Wednesday #4


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Expected publication: April 24th 2012 by Walker & Company
Allie lost everything the night her boyfriend, Trip, died in a horrible car accident—including her memory of the event. As their small town mourns his death, Allie is afraid to remember because doing so means delving into what she’s kept hidden for so long: the horrible reality of their abusive relationship.
 When the police reopen the investigation, it casts suspicion on Allie and her best friend, Blake, especially as their budding romance raises eyebrows around town. Allie knows she must tell the truth. Can she reach deep enough to remember that night so she can finally break free? Debut writer Jennifer Shaw Wolf takes readers on an emotional ride through the murky waters of love, shame, and, ultimately, forgiveness.

The blurb is perfect and I am in love with the cover!

P.S- HELP!
I need y'all to check if my feeds are visible in your dashboard or reader!!? ( IF you have subscribed.)
Pretty Please!
And Thanks in advance ! :D

P.P.S - Because I can't NOT mention something about TV Shows, I would be so grateful if you could recommend me some! I religiously watch like over 2 dozen TV shows but I am always open to increasing the list!

XO 

9 comments:

  1. I saw this one for the first time last week and it looks great! I can't wait for it to come out! Nice pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I saw this one on the Apocalypsies website and it sounds amazing! What an awesome pick for the week.

    Here's my Wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for this one too! It looks like it's going to be a winner!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-18-and-waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover and blurb for this one, too. It looks amazing!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this premise!

    You should watch the middle and modern family :)

    here's my WOW post. stop by??!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sounds awesome! I love the premise!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should add Bones and/or Castle!

    Thanks for visiting!


    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first time I hear about this book, but it sounds reeeally good! I'm definitely checking it out when it comes out.

    and thanks for visiting my blog! I'm so glad you liked the design! if you ever want some custom buttons or just about anything don't doubt in sending me a message! I have a few buttons made already here [You can ask for more]
    http://inbetweenwritingandreading.blogspot.com/p/buttons.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a "tear your heart out" book ... amazing.

    TV? I love "Leverage" on TNT. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...