Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
"Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people’s hats off—then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can." - Moby-Dick
All time favourite literary characters
In no particular order
1. Esther Greenwood- SO ME!
2. Holden Caulfield- SO ME!
3. Amy March- Not really me but she was always my favorite March sister.
4. Mia Thermopolis- SO ME!
5. Michael Moscovitz- I WANT TO MARRY+DO him
6. Sirius Black- I can't get over his death. He can still come back from the Veil, guys.
7. Ron Weasley- Come on, he is so nice and funny and just generally LIKABLE.
8. Harry Potter- Childhood hero.
9. Becky Bloomwood- Only because she is funny and dumb and I sometimes feel dumb so it's nice to have company.
10. Humbert Humbert- How a child molester ended up on this list is the beauty of Lolita.
This isn't really the only Top 10. Just the one that came to my mind right now.
Send me your links too. :)